Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 29

Day 1 - your favorite song
Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a you tube video
Day 24 - where you live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - your worst habit
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future

Day 29 - hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days


wow. where do I even start?

I do like to dream about what the future holds and of course I have hopes but my only plan as of right now is to take things one day at a time. I find myself day dreaming about the future and I'll have a big smile on my face and then reality hits me and all the "what if's" and such come in. I'm struggling to put my trust into God. I know there is a plan for Shawn and I, and whether or not it's the plan we want, we have to except it.

Right now I am trying to get through the holidays. Even Halloween is proving to be tough. I'd be 33 weeks pregnant tomorrow if things would have turned out differently. I'd be that much closer to having my boys. Only if.

Shawn and I have been talking about TTC. Not any time soon but we have a lot to think about and some decisions to make (more on that another time). I'll write about everything once we know for sure what is going on.

I can't even imagine what life will be like in a year. Like I said, one day at a time. Thinking about the future excites me, saddens me and scares me all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. "I can't even imagine what life will be like in a year. Like I said, one day at a time. Thinking about the future excites me, saddens me and scares me all at the same time."

    I couldn't agree more with this statement!!! Feeling exactly the same way. (((Hugs))) to you... hope you have a good halloween weekend:)

    ReplyDelete