Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a you tube video
Day 24 - where you live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - your worst habit
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
20? let's see.
1. spending time with my daughters...can never get enough of that!
2. spending time with my husband.
3. the things I have of the boys' - memory boxes, pictures, etc. I am so thankful to have those things.
4. reading
5. purses - you can NEVER have too many
6.flip flops - I seriously wear them until there is snow on the ground
7. my cell phone - I'm not big on talking on the phone but I enjoy texting :)
8. chapstick/lip gloss - something else I must have at all times
9. guacamole - haha, I know. I could eat it with a spoon.
10.reeses - the only chocolate I will touch.
11. taking pictures
12. taking the girls to the park
13. football - Colts of course :)
14. going to the movies
15. thunderstorms
16. sleep
17.writing out my thoughts
18.music
19. going for a nice country drive
20. shopping
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
My girls. These two little ladies are giving me the strength I need right now. This photo was taken first thing in the morning (notice the crazy bed head!?).Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad

This picture makes me both angry and sad. I took this about a week before we lost the boys. It makes me angry because we were so happy...and that got taken away from us. It makes me sad because I was so big and so happy and loving every minute of being pregnant with my boys...and little did I know that about a week later my whole world would come crashing down around me.
Day 9 - a photo you took
I took this picture on our last day in the hospital. The day we had to say goodbye to our boys. It was such a depressing day. And it breaks my heart. But I am so very thankful to have pictures of my sons.Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Ok, so this isn't 10 years old...it's only about 5 years old, but it's all I got on my computer right now!Alright, another 5 days down...
No comments:
Post a Comment