Friday, October 15, 2010

2 months in Heaven

I woke up with a heavy heart this morning. Bryston and Colton have been in Heaven for exactly two months today. And of course, today is also Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.
Looking back, at who I was before I lost the boys...I want her back. Please? Why can't I go back to being that blissfully unaware, naive women who was hugely pregnant? I'm sad. It's days like these that make me realize just how little progress I have made.

Yep, it's one of those days today.

In remembrance of my boys, I'm going to share a picture of them.



My sweet Bryston and Colton. Bryston looks darker because he had a lot of bruising from when they were trying to get the breathing tube in. This is the first time I am sharing a picture of the boys with anyone besides family. It's scary and therapeutic all at the same time.

I miss them.

I will be lighting candles for them tonight. Along with lighting candles for some other angel babies.

I'm skipping the 30 day blog challenge for today, this is the day for my angels and all their angel friends.

Mommy, Daddy, and your two big sister's miss you so very much. We miss you so much, it hurts. We love you and think about you every second of every day. I know I will see you again one day, and what a glorious day that will be. Please watch over your sisters...and of course me and Daddy too. I love you my sweet angels. You are always on my mind and in my heart.

7 comments:

  1. Your boys are just precious. Thank you for sharing them. Remembering them with you today. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful picture to cherish forever, thank you, thank you for sharing!! Will be praying for you and your family! If you wish feel free to link up on my blog so we can unite together in prayer.

    God's blessing,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((hugs))) Your little angels are precious. Sending much <3 your way. 2 months was extremely hard for me as well... everyday is hard. But I am glad that we have 'met', and can give each other virtual support. Who knows... maybe someday we will meet face to face and give each other a much needed hug....until then... (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trena, your boys are beautiful, thank you for sharing them with us. They both have such sweet little faces. Thinking of you and yours today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just want to send you HUGS and Love and blowing kisses to your angels. You're wrong about the progress thing. Just opening your eyes and choosing to live everyday, even when you feel opposite and even if you feel it's because others are counting on you, you still do it. That's progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful! I'm so sorry they are not here. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boys are absolutely gorgeous!!! They are just prefect! Thank you for sharing those beautiful boys with us. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete