Day 1 - your favorite song
Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a you tube video
Day 24 - where you live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - your worst habit
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future
Day 24 - where you live
Well, I live in Indiana (have my whole life). A small town just about 20/30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. We live in a subdivision. Had our house built almost 4 years ago. It's a nice house but we are looking to move next year. This was a good starter home but obviously being first time home owners we didn't know really what we would like/dislike. And we have come to the realization that we do not like living in a subdivision. Our neighbors are much to close, we have a yard but I would love something bigger...with lots of trees! We plan on staying in the area though. The schools are great and it's not in the city but not far from the city either.
I guess that pretty much sums it up.
Day 25 - you day, in great detail
The kids usually get up around 7 a.m. We usually cuddle on the couch and watch cartoons for about an hour. After that we go downstairs and I start breakfast. Tianna then goes and wakes up daddy. We eat as a family and while I clean up the kitchen the kids will usual get out some toys, play with daddy before he goes to work...that sort of thing.
Shawn leaves for work (time varies because he gets a lot of OT) The girls and I will color, do some arts and crafts, have "school time" (I don't homeschool but I try to work with them on colors, numbers, letters...that sort of thing) We do lunch and then Aubrianna goes down for a nap. If it is nice out Tianna and I will usually go outside during this time but when it's cold we will watch a movie or something.
When Aubrianna wakes up we all get a snack. They play while I clean up the house. If it's nice we usually spend most of our time outside but when it's cold (I hate the cold!) we have to find something in doors to do!
Then it's time to start dinner and daddy comes home. We eat dinner as a family and then have about an hour of story time. Yes, my kids love to read so an hour is nothing to them. After that we use the potty, brush teeth, have our family prayers and say our goodnights. Once they are asleep, Shawn and I will lay in bed and watch some TV, talk, and then fall asleep ourselves and the routine repeats itself the next day!
- - -
Date night!
Dinner was fantastic. The food was great and the conversation was wonderful as always. It was nice to be able to sit and talk. Then we went to the movies. Ugh, ok, we went to see Paranormal Activity 2. We saw the first one last year when it came out. Creepy. So we thought, hey, it's close to Halloween, let's see a good scary movie!
I will never watch that movie ever again. Don't get me wrong, it was good and we DID get scared but its involves a baby/toddler and it was so creepy. The whole time Shawn and I were looking at each other saying, "I won't watch this ever again!"
When we got home that night I literally had to check on the kids a million times before I could finally go to sleep. And you better believe I slept with the bathroom light on! HAHA. And then right as I was laying down Shawn jumped and swore up and down he heard something. He wanted ME to get up and go look. I was like, "you're the man, you go look!"
So overall date was awesome :)
And this weekend is Trick or Treating...the girls are very excited. I will have to post some pictures of their costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment