Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a you tube video
Day 24 - where you live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - your worst habit
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
This is a horrible picture, but it is the most recent. This was taken at our first Walk to Remember, almost 2 weeks ago. I had been crying. It was cold, rainy, and very emotional.Day 12 - something you are OCD about
ha! This drives my husband crazy but I am very much OCD about my house staying clean. And with a 5 year old and a 2 year old believe me, there are messes ALL THE TIME. So literally I am constantly going behind everyone and cleaning. I complain about how I'm always doing something, but it's my own fault, if there is a mess, I can not relax...it bugs me. Yep, I'm a freak. LOL.
Day 13 - a fictional book
Hmm. The most recent fictional book I read was Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. It was about an Amish girl who had a baby out of wedlock ( a HUGE no no for the Amish community) and the baby died...she was accused a murdering the baby. Good book.
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Let's see. The one I just finished my mom bought me. It was Louder Than Words by Jenny McCarthy . Her son has Autism and she wrote about how she found out and her struggle with that. It was good.
Ok well, looks like I am all caught up!
Sometimes I feel like I'm constantly behind my toddler cleaning up!
ReplyDelete