Saturday we took the girls to get their Halloween costumes. That is always a task, let me tell you. Then we went out to dinner. Mexican, yum :) Sunday was very relaxing. Played outside with the kids, watched some TV, Shawn took the girls to the little park down the street and I had about an hour to myself which was nice.
Alright. Now on to the blog challenge!
Day 1 - your favorite song
Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a you tube video
Day 24 - where you live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - your worst habit
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future
Day 15 - your dream house
Definitely not the house we live in now! Don't get me wrong, I love this house...it's our first home and we have a lot of wonderful memories here but I'm ready for a change. I'm hoping our next house will be that dream home, that we can see our kids growing up in. One story (I have a 2 story now and I hate it). Huge front and back yard with lots of trees. Probably 4/5 bedrooms (what? I want more kids!) I would love a nice big basement that we could put carpet in and paint and have it be like a playroom type deal. I could go on and on...
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Precious Child by Karen Taylor Good
I heard it for the first time at our Walk to Remember and I was sobbing. Beautiful song but extremely sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c_U0ctrJDo
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, painting, sculpture etc.)
I will have to get back to this one...I have a few but need to take a picture to post!
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding

We had a small wedding, just close friends and family. We had reservations at a restaurant for after. It was nice.
Alright, I better go...I have a ton of crap to do around the house today!
Sounds like a nice weekend. I like your dream house & lots of kids. Wedding picture is beautiful. I had a small wedding to.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice idea to blow the candles out and say a prayer. Simply beautiful :)
Caroline