Day 1 - your favorite song
Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a you tube video
Day 24 - where you live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - your worst habit
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future
Day 22 - a website
Hmm. Well, I love FB, of course. But My new addiction (that my husband is going to hate!) is Etsy. Seriously. It's awesome. And I found a woman that makes these absolutely adorable purses (I'm a purse junkie) and I want one, well, more than one actually, but I will start with just one. There are so many creative people out there! I myself have no talent like that. Wish I did but I was not blessed with the abilities.
I love Etsy too! Even more since I started selling on there! It's great to have a place where handmade is appreciated! <3
ReplyDeleteMy seller name on Etsy is: craftycreations81
ReplyDeleteThis should be the link if you copy and paste:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftycreations81
<3 thanks for the lovely comments <3