Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 19 plus some

Day 1 - your favorite song
Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a you tube video
Day 24 - where you live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - your worst habit
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future


Day 19 - a talent of yours

Talent? Well, I'm pretty good at baking. I enjoy it very much, and obviously eating whatever goodies I have baked is awesome :)

mmm, now I want to bake something!

- - - - -
My heart is heavy. As the weather gets colder and the holidays are approaching I find myself sinking lower and lower. I should be filled with anticipation and excitement, getting ready to have my twin boys and getting ready for the holidays. I would be almost 32 weeks pregnant. And according to the doctor we could have the boys anywhere between 34 - 37 weeks. So anywhere in the next 2-5 weeks. That makes me so sad and angry. We were so close. SO CLOSE.

I just want to go to sleep and not wake up until January. 2010 has been such a rough year for us. And not just with losing the boys...a lot of crap has happened this year, losing the boys just made the year go from rough to absolutely horrible.

But I must stay strong for my daughters. They need me. I thank God for them everyday because in all honesty, if it wasn't for them...I would probably be severely depressed and in bed 24/7. Thank you Lord for my daughters and husband.

Alright, pulling myself out of this pity party. I try to give myself goals every week, something to look forward to...and this week is DATE NIGHT! Saturday, Shawn and I are going to dinner and a movie...I'm looking forward to that :)



I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been leaving me comments, you really do help me out and help bring my spirits up.


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have your girls to bring smiles to your days... I;m ready for 2010 to be done too! I love both my children, I lost my job in between those two losses, and just all in all it's a big shadow in my life. I'm ready to be done. Here's to January! (((hugs))) <3

    ReplyDelete