Tuesday, October 12, 2010

30 in 30

So, I have seen a lot of you doing this, and of course I am way behind but better late than never right? I'll go ahead and do the first 5 for right now.


Day 1 - your favorite song
Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a you tube video
Day 24 - where you live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - your worst habit
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future


Day 1 - your favorite song

Well, there are actually two right now that mean a lot to me.
The first one being Godspeed by The Dixie Chicks. This songs reminds me of my little boys. I still cry every single time I listen to it and the line, "my love will fly, to you each night, on angels wings"...wow...that gets the tears going!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqaBof47pmY


And the next song is Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars...this is totally cheesy but whatever...The day after the boys' funeral we decided to take a family trip out of town...we just needed to get away, well this came on the radio and Shawn was kind of like singing it to me...I don't know...it just makes me smile whenever I hear this song :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5lO4hEAJHU


Day 2 - your favorite movie

Hmm...this is a tough one! This can change at any time but there is an oldie that I will always love. I am totally going to get made fun of for this one...but I freaking love this movie ok!?







HAHA! I know, I know. But I'm a sucker for Johnny Depp!


Day 3 - your favorite Television Program

hmm...I don't get much time to watch TV, it's usually Disney or Nick Jr. But the one thing I love watching is Grey's Anatomy and Big Brother.

Day 4 - your favorite book

Now I can't pick just one. I LOVE to read. I mostly read True Crime books...but I've been getting into Jodi Picoult recently as well.

Day 5 - you favorite Quote

This can change daily.
But a friend shared this quote with me recently and I love it. "So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy." John 26:22


Alright, there you have it. I will do more tomorrow. I may just get caught up with everyone else!

‎




2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers. I watch a lot of Nick jr too. I like the books you like too.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a lot of Nick Jr in too! lol And I like the verse that you shared!

    ReplyDelete