Day 1 - your favorite song
Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a you tube video
Day 24 - where you live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - your worst habit
Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future
Day 30 - a dream for the future
My main dream for the future is that Tianna and Aubrianna are happy and healthy. Tianna hasn't had a seizure (except for 2 very small ones) since April. I thank God every single day for that. The one in April put her in the hospital for 4 days. And instead of being on 3 different medicines twice a day, she is now down to 2 medicines twice a day. I pray every single night that she continues to be seizure free.
No problems with her shunt either, praise the Lord.
Aubrianna is getting so big. And is her sister's shadow. Ha, it makes me laugh because she has to do EVERYTHING Tianna does. I love my kids with my whole being. I just want them to be happy...no matter what they choose to do in life, just be happy and healthy.
And another big dream of mine is to have more children. I'm praying on this. I will never forget Bryston and Colton. I carry them in my heart and I think about them every minute of every day. I would give anything for them to be here right now but I know that is just not possible. I will see them again one day and I just have to take comfort in that. Some days are easier than others. Some days I can do what needs to be done and have a genuine smile on my face. Other days (like today) with every step I take I am reminded of what's missing. My sons.
My heart aches to be pregnant again. Emotionally I am not ready, and physically I'm not ready either. I know the time will come. It's a scary thing...pregnancy after a loss...
No comments:
Post a Comment