There are so many people out there that are going to be missing someone special this holiday season. I know for myself, Christmas is going to be especially hard this year. I was due a week before Christmas. I know the boys would have more than likely been born before their due date (we were told we would probably have Thanksgiving babies) but none the less, we should have had our boys at Christmas. I mean, we had it all planned out.
Instead of buying our boys rattles and stuffed animals for Christmas, I'm making stockings in their memory and searching for the perfect remembrance ornament. It is so depressing. I am definitely leaning on God a lot these days.
We are also planning on going to a Candle Light Vigil in December. It will be for all the families that have lost a child too soon.
Mommy loves and misses you so very much Bryston and Colton. I think about you every second of every day. One day I will hold you again my sweet boys but until then, I carry you both in my heart.
How are you remembering your loved ones that are gone?
http://sufficientgrace-walkingwithyou.blogspot.com/
Thanks for posting, Trena. I will link you up! I love the idea of the stockings. Praying for you as you remember your sweet boys this Christmas...
ReplyDeleteThank you Kelly! ♥
ReplyDeleteHi Trena, I found your blog via Sufficient Grace WWY. I'll be praying for you through Christmas. This is my 3rd without my babies & I know how difficult it is. I'm sorry we're in this club together but keep leaning on God, He will continue to hold you.
ReplyDeletePraying for you my sweet friend !!
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}} Love you
Caroline
((hugs)) it's just not right. we shouldn't be trying to find ways to remember them. we should be celebrating their 1st holidays. we will also be going to a candle light vigil on dec 12. i'll be thinking of your boys during it too.
ReplyDeleteTina - Thank you for your kind words. I am so sorry for your loss and I will be keeping you in my prayers as well ♥ My husband and daughter's help get me through but without God, I'd be a complete mess.
ReplyDeleteCaroline - you are an amazing friend, thank you for always having kind words for me ♥
Tiffany - it isn't right at all, is it? I will be keeping you in my prayers as well and please know that I am always thinking of your sweet Julius ♥
This is my first Christmas too and it is very hard. I too am searching for the perfect ornament. I will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThe candle light vigil will be nice to take part in. I wish I had something like that to do!
ReplyDeleteThank you Michelle and Holly ♥ Holly I an shocked, I had to search and search until I finally found something close...there really isn't much around either, which makes me sad.
ReplyDelete