I found out this morning that a friend of mine has lost her little baby boy. She was due December 10th, just 8 days before my due date with the boys. I don't know all the details and don't want to put all her business out there but she hadn't felt him move so she went in for a non-stress test and they couldn't find a heartbeat.
I am absolutely devastated.
I would not wish this kind of pain on my worst enemy so for it to happen to a friend of mine just breaks my heart.
Please, please say an extra prayer for my friend, her husband and their little boy as they grieve the loss of this precious baby.
Praying so much for your friend and family and you. All those that are hurting.
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}}
Caroline
I will keep her in my prayers. If you want me to mail a handkerchief please send me her name & address. dpucci9972@gmail.com
ReplyDelete(I will be out of town for a few days but would love to get one in the mail to her when I get back)
Praying for them!! :(
ReplyDeleteMany prayers going out to them. Hearing that there's no heartbeat is such a nightmare. :(
ReplyDeleteSaying an extra prayer for her tonight...
ReplyDeleteMy heart breaks for your friend. So sorry. Reading this I was flooded with memories of the day I no longer felt Sebastion moving. Her family will be in my thoughts.
ReplyDeletePraying too!
ReplyDelete