I have so much to write but just can't find the time. Shawn has been on vacation, so we have been pretty busy.
I just want to wish every one of you a Happy New Year. I pray 2011 brings happiness to you all. For the most part, I am happy 2010 is over. But a part of me is sad, since 2010 is the year my precious boys were born. So many mixed emotions.
Shawn goes back to work Monday so I will sit down and write a real post soon! Everyone be safe tonight! We are keeping it low key. Staying home with our girls.
Goodbye 2010, you've been rough.
Happy New Year in Heaven Bryston and Colton. We miss you and love you both so much. Thinking about you boys, forever and always.
Happy New Year to you too. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers always may the New Year bring you many blessings.
ReplyDelete