Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Amazing Friends

You know, after the boys died Shawn and I, well, lost a few friends. The people that we thought would have been there for us...weren't. And some of the ones that were around, did some really awful things. Family included. I won't go into detail because it makes me angry every time I think about it.

Anyway, that is not the point of this. The point is, I have "met" some really amazing women after the loss of Bryston and Colton. After I became a BLM. I thank God for these woman. I wish we could have "met" under much different circumstances but that just isn't how it worked out. I have not met any of the women in person (though maybe one day, how awesome would that be!?) but I feel so close, so connected with them.

I received a package yesterday, that I was not expecting at all, from a fellow BLM. It made me cry. (I know, I cry A LOT these days) And my husband actually started tearing up to! He is just amazed by the generosity and the kindness. And really, just the thought.






Bethany, you are amazing. I can't thank you enough. You have been an amazing friend, and I am blessed to have you in my life. And the girls absolutely loved their bracelets....they've been wearing them ALL day!

Tianna - "mommy, who gave me these bracelets?"

Me - "My friend Bethany sent them for you!" (I showed her a picture)

Tianna - "she is sooo pretty. I love her hair!"

LOL.

God bless you lady! Lots of love to you!

6 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome Trena... glad I could put a smile on your face. Your daughter is sweet:) And we actually don't live THAT far away... maybe someday we WILL meet in person. Much love to you, and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a wonderful gesture. Thank you for visiting my blog! I just went back and read through your last few months of entries. So sorry for your heartache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift! I can only imagine how it touched your heart. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift and friend. I actually have that dragonfly card upstairs on my mirror that an amazing friend sent to me on my due date. It is one of my favorites.
    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much ♥ I cherish every single one of you...without you all, this journey would be that much harder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many wonderful ladies that I am glad to call my friend!

    ReplyDelete