Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cherry On Top Award (again!)

I received this award on December 3rd from Tiffany at Holy Pee Stick, Batman!! and again yesterday from Shandrea from Loving My Angels.

Thank you Shandrea!





The rules of this award are:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Pass it on to five (or more) other blogs
3. Leave them a comment telling them about the award


So, here we go!


1. Caroline from The Croley Gang

2. Tiffany from In The Beginning There Was Genesis

3. Mary from Blessed Not Crazy

4. Holly from Caring For Carleigh

5. Sarita from One Perfect Rose


These woman have touched my heart. But so have so many others. I wish I could give this to all my BLM friends, because without any of you...this journey would be so much harder. I have lots of love for you all and you all mean more to me than I think you know.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You have touched my heart too! You are such a blessing to me and I am so thankful for your support. Thank you for all of your kind words. They really do brighten my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.

    {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and those beautiful boys of yours today. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete