Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More blood work...

Going back in tomorrow morning for another blood draw. Doctor wants to make sure my levels are still rising and then we will go from there. Should get those results Friday.

Thank you for all the prayers, they are much appreciated. I still have faith that this bean will stick and grow, but my stomach is in knots!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry I have missed out on so much:( You, your little bean, and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers... so much love sent your way <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying! I can imagine how worried & nervous you are. I'm thinking positively. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying and praying for this precious little baby! I am so sorry you have to go through the torture of all this waiting. God bless you my friend. (((hugs)))
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big prayers momma! Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete