Thursday, June 23, 2011

Low Levels

Had my blood drawn yesterday morning. Got a call today and my hormone levels are at 90.9. She said that for 5 weeks they should be around 200. I go back in the morning for another blood draw but probably won't know those results until Monday. So, we are still playing the waiting game. Which I can tell you right now...is NOT a fun game to play. Still bleeding. It goes off and on. At this point, I have no clue what to expect. All I can do is pray.

8 comments:

  1. Praying with you momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey I am so sorry you are going through this waiting game. I have been there and it is NO fun at all. I will be praying for you with all my might! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying with you and for you! I know this will be a long weekend and I am so very sorry for that. I am praying that Monday will bring good news. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Trena, I hope only the best for you. Please, Lord, don't let Trena be brokenhearted again. I will continue to pray. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you so much. Love you.

    ReplyDelete