Wednesday, June 15, 2011

5 pregnancy tests & 10 month anniversary

So in all I have taken 5 pregnancy tests. All have given me faint lines. So I am not doubting that I am pregnant, but with the spotting off and on I am just praying it is a sticky one! I am going to give it a few days and test again and hopefully my hormone levels are higher and more easily detected. I refuse to let myself get excited right now. I just can't. I want this so bad and am afraid it will get taken away from me.

Today also marks 10 months since my boys passed away. I just can not believe it has been almost a year. I should be preparing for their first birthday party, instead I am planning on how I will honor them and remember them. There is no other way of putting it...it sucks.

I really would love to release a few sky lanterns on their birthday, does anyone know where I can find those? I can't seem to find any around here.

Well, I guess that is it. Thank you for all the supportive and loving comments on my last post, it really does mean so much to me. I will update in a few days when I test again.


*I love and miss you so much Bryston and Colton*

7 comments:

  1. I am praying for your little rainbow baby/babies and remembering your beautiful boys Bryston and Colton with you. Hang in there my friend. I too had first trimester bleeding with this little rainbow. It scared me out of my mind, but all was fine and he is now 32 weeks along. I am praying for a healthy pregnancy for you and your baby/babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trena,
    All I can say is...I'm crossing my fingers for you and praying for those beautiful words on your blog or on facebook very soon.
    Love ya, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you so much !!! Sending you lots of love and holding you close to my heart !!

    Thanx for the kind words you always have for me.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you Hugs and Love as you get ready to honor your boys. Also sending you some sticky vibes and baby dust, really hoping that you get you BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for little sticky rainbow babies :) I hope you are well today!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying that your little Rainbow sticks. Sweet Bryston & Colton, I know you love & miss them so much. Remembering your twins...xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete