Friday, June 17, 2011

Rainbow Baby!

I took another test this morning (I think it was my 6th or 7th one) and the line was darker! I guess I am in shock, hence the reason for me peeing on 7 tests.

Going by my calculations, I am due on February 22, 2012. Which is my birthday :) But I will know more after I see my doctor.

Somebody pinch me....is this really happening!?

Please no mention of this on Facebook, we are waiting to tell people of course.

And I want to thank all of you for being supportive and leaving me wonderful comments on my last few posts. It really helps knowing I have people praying for me. You girls are amazing, and I am blessed to know all of you. Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations mama! Even a faint line is a positive- woo hoo!!!

    Wow your birthday huh? So amazing! What a special gift!

    Praying for a nice healthy baby in February!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!! I will continue praying for you and your little rainbow/rainbows! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trena, I am praying for your rainbow:)
    Here is a link for sky lanterns
    http://ads.justartifacts.net/landings/skylanterns/1.50dollar.htm?src=bi&cp=skylan&ad=1.5d&kw=sky%20lanterns
    I don't know where to find them around here, but they are cheap to order on this website!
    Always thinking of you!!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. On your birthday??? How wonderful! Praying for a smooth pregnancy for you & little Rainbow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete