Ok, so a recap - June 22, levels were 90.9 - June 24, levels were 138. June 30, levels were 554.
So they are continuing to rise. But not as fast as they should. My doctor is not happy with how they are rising and the nurse told me today that, "Your dates may be off or this pregnancy is not viable..." I knew this from the beginning, but hearing it...breaks my heart.
So I go to the hospital tomorrow morning to have another blood draw. Then I go to my doctor's office Tuesday for yet another blood draw and an ultrasound. And then the doctor will call me Wednesday to discuss the results and the next step.
This is such an emotional roller coaster. And on top of it all I am moving tomorrow which is stressful enough on its own.
I have been doing really well with staying positive but it is getting difficult at this point.
You all have been wonderful and I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. Hopefully by next week I will have some definite answers as to what's going on...
I will stay positive for you my friend. I know this must be so hard. I am so sorry that you must still wait for answers about your precious baby. I will keep praying for this little one and for you. I still believe that he or she is going to be just fine. I absolutely refuse to give up hope! I want you to know that we are all here for you no matter what. Just remember that the Lord will carry you through this. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mary
I'm hoping that they continue to rise and it's just a date thing.
ReplyDeleteTrena, I am so glad to hear that you are holding onto hope and trying to remain positive. This waiting game must be so difficult. Please know that I continue to pray and hope for you and baby.
ReplyDeletePraying for you so much. <3
ReplyDeletePraying for you, dear. Hoping that you find out good news very soon. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThinking about you and praying for you too...
ReplyDeleteTrena,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that we are all still thinking of you and praying for you. (((hugs)))
Love,
Mary