Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blog Award :)

I received this award from a very special lady. Mary from Blessed Not Crazy. If you don't already know Mary, you should head over to her blog and get to know her and her angel Micah. Mary also has a rainbow on the way! And you should also check out Micah's Gift. This is in honor of Micah. Here, I'll show you a picture of what this amazing woman does for other BLM's.


How beautiful is that!? {Thank you Mary for the blog award! You're amazing!}






Here are the rules that come with receiving this award....

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


- - - - -

I've done number one already. So, 7 things about myself? And fair warning, this will be totally random.

1. After the boys died, I could not watch any baby shows. Now, I can watch 16 & Pregnant (on MTV) but I still can't bring myself to watch A Baby Story (on TLC). I have tried, but I can't. Silly, I know...why one and not the other. Don't ask me!

2. I'm not a shoe girl (I live in Flip Flops during the summer and hate every minute of Tennis Shoes in the winter so I usually live in Uggs.) But I am a purse girl. I LOVE purses. I would probably buy a new one every week if I could afford it. LOL.

3. I used to smoke (cigarettes people, nothing illegal!) I would quit cold turkey with all my pregnancies, literally the day I got a BFP. And I would be fine. It would last about 6 months after I would give birth but then I would start up again. (never around my children and never in our home) After the boys died, I started smoking again. (I know, gross) But I am proud to say that I have not smoked since December 31, 2010. I know, not that long ago, but I am determined never to smoke again...ever!

4. I think I have OCD. Okay, maybe not but I am a control freak and when I get into a situation where I am not in control it does cause a bit of anxiety.

5. Sometimes I feel like I am not good enough. Whether it be as a mother or as a wife, or as a friend. I doubt myself A LOT.

6. I'm a person that will give you a second chance. But if you choose to mess up again after that, I will be done with you. Sometimes I feel like that's a bit harsh, but I have had to learn the hard way that people will take your kindness for granted and walk all over you. What's that saying, "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness"? Something like that.

7. My husband, my kids and my mom are the MOST important people in my life. They keep me grounded and I would do absolutely anything for them.

- - - - -

Now to pass this along. This will be hard to choose just 15!

1. Leslie from New Beginnings.
2. Bethany from See you on the moon.
3. Cathrin from Angel Mommy.
4. Sarita from One Perfect Rose.
5. Caroline from The Croley Gang.
6. Tiffany from Holy Pee Stick, Batman!!
7. Karen from Gott Joy.
8. Marie from My Expected End.
9. Mandy from The Journey Through.
10. Shandrea from Loving my angels.
11. Carrie from From Monkeys to Dragonflies and Beyond.
12. Holly from Caring for Carleigh.
13. Jen from Lily's mommy forever.
14. Cally from Letter's to Serenity.
15.Melissa from Amazing Mikayla Grace.

If you see someone on this list you don't already know, I encourage you to pay them a visit. All these are ladies are wonderful.

Alright, I guess that's about it! Hope everyone is having a blessed day.

P.S - the countdown is on, only about a month until we head to Chicago!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the not smoking! I quit 16 months ago... and today has really tried my patience... I actually stated that I wanted a cigarette at work today. I wasn't able to stop smoking when I was pregnant with Liliana (bad momma, I know) and I didn't smoke at all with Sebastion... doesn't quite seem fair. Maybe I would be less stressed if I started smoking again...lol. Oh and I feel like I'm not good enough ALL the time.. damn self esteem. Anyhow... love you. thanks for the award... I'll see if I can get around to giving it back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your award!! and thx for including me. :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on stopping smoking! It's always fun to learn a little bit more about my blogger mommy friends. Sometimes we know so much about our deepest emotions surrounding our children but since we don't know each other in real life, not much else. Thanks for including me too, and it's a reminder that I need to do more sharing like that on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and quitting smoking! It's the worst addiction...I know, because I have it and have, like you, quit a million time. Good for you!

    Anyways, saw a new follower on Mommy Rantings and had to come return the favor! Great site! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award!!

    That's great you quit smoking! Your health thanks you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Trena for the award ! Sending you Hugs and Love!

    ReplyDelete