Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Months

Tomorrow (in just a few hours) will be 5 months without my boys. The 5 month mark has hit me hard. I think even harder than I expected. I miss them.

I thought I would come here and have all these feelings to get out, but now that I am here...I can't find the words. Maybe because there aren't any. I miss them. Plain and simple. My heart aches, and I imagine I will feel this ache until the day I die.

Sometimes I wonder how in the hell I have made it through 5 months. I remember the day they were born like it was yesterday. Back then, I never thought I would make it the first week let alone 5 months. But the world keeps going and I have no choice but to go right along with it.

I miss them.

7 comments:

  1. Trena,
    I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers. You and your precious boys have touched my heart. Thank you for all the support that you give me. It really does make the days better to have a friend like you. I gave you a blog award. If you get a chance, stop by my blog to pick it up. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trena,
    You are a strong woman! You will make it through - but you are right it never will fully go away. On the 19th it will be 5 months without Peyton and it's been a year on 2/11 since I lost Riley. It's sad and scary to watch the world stay the same while we are in such pain but like you said we have no choice but to go along with it. Love you girl! <3 (((hugs))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of {{HUGS}} It's so hard but you are strong. Keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry - these anniversaries are tough. Praying for you and your family. I'm just sorry the boys aren't here with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your posts about your boys. My heart is heavy with sadness for all that you've been through. Just know that you have many behind you, supporting you with loving words and actions. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry. We lost our first pregnancy to a m/c and that was tough. I can only imagine how hard it must be for you. Praying that you are able to find comfort!

    ReplyDelete