Friday, September 16, 2011

This lady is PREGNANT!

I was going to wait until tomorrow to test but I just couldn't wait.

The line showed up in less than a minute and it is super dark. 

I am so nervous and excited. I'll be calling my OB first thing Monday. He wants to start me on progesterone this pregnancy. Thanking God for this new little rainbow and praying that He keeps this little bean safe and healthy.

Thank you for all the support and comments, it truly means a lot to me.

13 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats!! I wish you a healthy and easy pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! Congratulations Trena:) Keeping you and your rainbow in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!! I am praying for you and this precious rainbow. God bless you!!!
    Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats soooooo HAPPY for YOU !! Saying some HUGE Prayers !!!
    Love ya !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congrats!!! I will def say a prayer for you and a sweet healthy baby!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you! I'll bet your hubby is grinning ear to ear. I'm glad the doctor has a plan of action set up for you and I will be praying! xoxo

    ReplyDelete