Monday, September 19, 2011
Apparently, I like to POAS :)
I just love seeing those lines!
I go pick up my prescription for Progesterone in the morning. I will take that for 3 months. I go see my doctor on October 5th to discuss the plan for this pregnancy and to see when my first ultrasound will be.
Praying so much this will be a very boring and uneventful pregnancy. And thank you for all the comments on my last posts! It means so much to me to have so many people praying for this little bean.
I conceived around Bryston and Colton's 1 year anniversary. I know my angels are watching over me and their little sibling...I just wish they were here too.
My heart still aches daily for my boys. At the same time...I want to enjoy and embrace everything that comes with this pregnancy. It is such a weird experience...pregnancy after a loss. It comes with a whole new set of emotions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have like 5 tests I took LOL! As for pregnancy after loss. It sure is different! Message me whenever you want hun!! <3 I'm right there with you through this - experiencing many of the same emotions I'm sure... (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHA! It's ok to be pee stick happy! Congrats again!!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO happy for you! POAS as many times as you want! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats again sooooo excited & happy for you all.
ReplyDeleteYay Trena! Congrats!
ReplyDeletecongratulations sweetie :)
ReplyDeleteP.O.S (on sticks) to your hearts content! whatever keeps you smiling during this journey. Hugs and Congratulations again!
ReplyDelete