Wow. It's been over 2 months since my last update. Sorry about that!
I am now 18+ weeks pregnant - crazy huh? After the last few ultrasounds we are going by my original DD of May 20th.
My most recent ultrasound was last week and though we are not 100%, it is VERY likely this little bean is a boy :) I go back on the 29th for my actual anatomy scan. My cervix is still holding tight.
Still dealing with morning sickness but I *think* it is starting to ease up a bit. The thing I crave the most right now is Sour Patch Kids. I can not seem to get enough of those things. LOL.
I lost 3 pounds initially but am finally back up to my starting weight. I am sure I will start to pack on the pounds in the coming weeks.
I should have started my progesterone shots 2 weeks ago but we are having issues with the company and my insurance. I am nervous that I haven't started them yet but am hopeful they will be ready by my next appointment.
Dealing with losing my boys was/is rough. And now that I am expecting our rainbow, I am dealing with a whole new set of emotions. I am working through it though. One day at a time.
I guess that is it for now. I must go make dinner! And then I need to catch up on reading all the blogs I follow! Hope you all have an amazing Christmas and a wonderful New Year. God Bless.
I am so glad all is going well with you and baby!!! I will keep praying for you both. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mary
Can't believe you are 18 weeks! I am excited to find out the gender. Hope you continue to do well and that the insurance co. hurries up & gets the permission for you to start your shots. Sending lots of love & hugs - I know grief can get tougher around the holidays. xoxo
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm sour! Love sour things!
ReplyDeleteglad that things are going well. i have been thinking about you and your precious boys. praying the remainder of your pregnancy is as uneventful. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteGlad everything is going well. I definitely understand the new range of emotions being pregnant after a loss brings. I hope that you are able to have some peace through the rest of the pregnancy. Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeletexoxo