Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rainbow Update :)

We met with the MFM today. They did an ultrasound first and we saw our little bean wiggling all around! A nice strong HB of 178. They adjusted my DD to May 24, 2012.

My cervix and cerclage both looked great. Around 16 weeks I will start weekly progesterone shots, until around 36 weeks. We discussed a few other things but as long as things continue to go well I do not need to go back to the high risk doctor until the beginning of January. 

Dr. Z (high risk OB) will consult with Dr. S (regular OB) about my care and Dr. H (doctor that placed my TAC) has also been in contact with Dr. S. So I feel confident about the care I am and will continue to receive.

Below is a close up of our little rainbow :) 







We had to discuss my pregnancy with the boys and their birth, which was emotional for me. I guess I just find myself struggling with being so very happy about this baby but still so heartbroken that my boys are not here. I know these feeling are very normal but it is still rough. Just taking it all day by day.

4 comments:

  1. So glad all is well :) Much love to you (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a brand new follower that just came over from The A Teams blog. I just read through your blog and I'm super excited for you guys! I pray that all goes well with your soon to be rainbow baby!

    Our rainbow was born 3 weeks ago today so I know how special it is to be pregnant again after a loss.

    Lots of love xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy things are going well. Keeping you in my prayers !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful things are looking good! This baby is so cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete