I tested and it was negative. I cried for about 10 minutes and dreaded telling Shawn. The look of disappointment on his face broke my heart.
We had our sad moment but we are staying hopeful for next month. This was only our first month trying since the boys passed away and we know deep down that it WILL happen and that we cannot control when that is. Trusting in God that He will bless us again.
We went out to a family dinner last night. Shawn, myself and the girls...it was just what we needed :) We headed over to a store afterward and everything was going fine but then Tianna had a small seizure and we rushed out of there. Thank God, seriously, Thank you God that He kept me calm and I was able to keep her calm. I kept her talking on the ride home and it subsided. She is absolutely fine now. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was up checking on her every hour pretty much!
Now it is Saturday morning cartoon time with my girls :)
Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
I'm sorry that you didn't get your positive ((hugs)) Praying that you guys will have your rainbow soon!
ReplyDeleteTrena I'm so sorry! Keep your chin up though, it will happen! A rainbow is on the horizon, I'm sure of it.
ReplyDeleteBelieve me, I never thought this before, but I have witnessed it. God will make it happen when the time is perfect. I tried for 26 months with Wyatt, 7 rounds of Clomid, 3 rounds of injections, and 1 round of IVF. We lost Wyatt in June and in November we found out we were pregnant on our own, no medications no tests, nothing. Look to the sky, the boys will talk with God and make it happen when the time is right. I promise you!!! <3
ReplyDeleteSuch is the life of a BLM , TTC again. I hope that you get your BFP soon and that the next tears you cry will be tears of joy. I am glad that your daughter is okay and hope that your weekend brings plenty of sunshine.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry it didn't happen. I'm praying for you so much. Sending lots of good positive thoughts & love. So glad your daughter was ok.
ReplyDeleteTake care
I'm sorry that you got a BFN. And I'm sorry your little girl had a seizure - glad she is better. I'm praying for the day when you will get a positive! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry :(
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry this month ended in a BFN. :( I hope that next month is different.
ReplyDelete