So, it's been a week since my surgery and I am feeling a lot better. Those first few days were rough! Not to mention the doctor prescribed me Percocet for pain and that crap made me sick as hell. I looked up the side effects and I had all but one...so I stopped taking them and just used Ibuprofen.
AF is finally over. Man, trying to recover from surgery, sick from the pain killers, then having cramps from AF, haha, this past week has been a joy ;) In all seriousness though, I did have an awesome birthday. Woke up with a heavy heart, missing my boys but my hubby, girls and mom made me smile all day long.
I told myself I would not get my hopes up as far as TTC goes but who am I kidding? I am suppose to ovulate this first week of March and I am praying that we get pregnant. And even though I say I will not be upset if we don't...I will be. But, with all things, it is in God's hands and only He knows when the right time for us is.
Things will fall into place, I know they will.
{mommy misses you Bryston and Colton...so so much.}
Thank you for all the kind words left on my last post, you all are amazing :)
I better go clean, my house work has been neglected since my surgery and it is driving me nuts! lol
Hope you all have a blessed weekend and be safe!
glad to hear you are feeling better sweetie:)
ReplyDeleteBest wishes on TTC. Keep in mind... from what I hear, if you think to hard about it is won't happen, just have fun, and enjoy each other... you know, the way nature intended it:)
Glad you are doing better - PLEASE don't overdo it! I'll be so excited when you do conceive!
ReplyDeleteRemembering Bryston & Colton...xoxoxo
Glad your feeling better. Take it easy as much as you can't and don't be stressed I know that's tough. Keeping you in my prayers so much. Lots of great wishes for TTC
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}}
I am new here! Would love if you come visit and follow me too! Have a beautiful day! :) Shauna
ReplyDelete